Meat goat breeding technology
1. Selection of fine breeds Choose local black goats with strong adaptability.
2. Sheep Shelter Selection The location of the sheep farm should meet the requirements of GB/T 18407.3. The environmental quality of the sheep barn should comply with NY/T 388 regulations. The sheep house design should be able to ventilate, keep warm, and keep moisture away. The relative humidity of the air is below 70%. The temperature of the lambing house* in winter should be kept above 10℃, the temperature of general sheep house should be above 0℃, and the temperature of summer house should not exceed 30℃.
3. Feed selection The feed ingredients should comply with the regulations of NY 5150, and the feed hygiene standards should comply with the regulations of GB 13078.
Coarse fodder: various pastures, crop straws, leaves, twigs and silage, etc.
Concentrated feed: corn, sorghum, soybean, bean cake, cottonseed cake, rapeseed cake, wheat bran and other feeds prepared according to feeding standards.
Additives: salt, vitamins, mineral element additives, etc.
4. Scientific feeding method: Whole house feeding, adopting the production technology of grouping and stage feeding and concentrated fattening. Diet preparation: formulate diets according to the nutritional needs of different genders, different growth stages and physiological periods. A reasonable ratio of fine and coarse diets for fattening lambs should be a combination of 25%-30% fine feed and 70-75% green roughage in the daily dry matter.
Feeding management should adopt fixed person, timing and quantitative feeding. Feeding 2 or 3 times a day, each time the feed should be added in an appropriate amount, gradually increase with the increase in body weight and food intake. Changes in forage and feed must be gradually transitioned. The forage should be kept fresh. Don't feed moldy and spoiled feed or forage. Forage grass should be kept in a dry place to prevent mildew and deterioration. Free drinking water. The quality of drinking water should comply with NY 5027 regulations. It should be ensured that the sheep have the right amount of exercise every day. Clean sheep sheds and sports grounds every day, and regularly clean and disinfect drinking water equipment.
5. Fattening methods: Whole house feeding and fattening. Feeding of fattening fodder for house feeding can be given separately by using grass racks and troughs. *The green hay can be crushed into grass powder and mixed concentrate to be processed into pellets, and fed together with the trough. It is more appropriate to formulate the ration with a mixed concentrate content of 30-40% and a coarse feed or other feed content of 60-70%. If the fattening intensity is to be increased, the mixed concentrate content can be increased to 50%. %, but * cannot exceed 60% to prevent intestinal toxemia and urinary stones due to the imbalance of calcium and phosphorus ratio.
The mixed fattening of grazing and supplementary feeding is grazing every day and supplemented with a certain amount of mixed concentrate and other feeds. The mixed concentrate at the beginning of supplementary feeding is 0.2-0.3 kg/day, and then gradually increase, *the next month will reach 0.4- 0.5 kg/day level; 1-1.5 kg of high-quality green hay is thrown at night, and drinking water is guaranteed.
6. Epidemic prevention and use of veterinary drugs
Epidemic prevention: epidemic prevention of sheep is implemented in accordance with NY 5149.
Use of veterinary drugs: When using drugs for treatment, they should comply with the provisions of NY 5148.
Sanitation and disinfection: one is environmental disinfection: the surrounding environment of the sheep barn (including the sports field) shall be disinfected with 2% caustic soda or quicklime regularly; around the sheep farm and in the sewage tank, defecation pit and sewer outlet shall be disinfected with bleaching powder once . Set up disinfection tanks at the gate of the sheep farm and the entrance of the sheep shed, and replace the disinfectant regularly.
The second is personnel disinfection: when workers enter the production area, they must change their work clothes and work shoes, and be disinfected by ultraviolet radiation for 5 minutes. Visitors from outside should change their overalls and shoes when they enter the site, and they should be sterilized by ultraviolet radiation for 5 minutes. They should follow the on-site epidemic prevention system and walk along the designated route.
The third is the disinfection of the sheep house: after each batch of sheep is released, it should be thoroughly cleaned, rinsed with water, and sprayed with a disinfectant of the specified concentration. The fourth is the disinfection of utensils: regularly sterilize feeding utensils, troughs, feed carts, and buckets. Daily utensils (such as veterinary utensils, midwifery utensils, breeding utensils, etc.) should be disinfected and cleaned before and after use. Sheep vehicles should be sterilized before and after transportation. Fifth, sheep body disinfection: any pairing such as midwifery, breeding, injection therapy, etc. Before the sheep contact operation, the relevant parts of the sheep should be wiped and disinfected to ensure the health of the sheep.
For more farming information, please follow Sheep&Cattle Farming .
Welcome to GREAT FARM, if you have any questions, please leave a message and feel free to contact us.
Tel: +86 371 5517 0327
Phone/WhatApp: +86 181 3782 2989
Home page: https://www.great-farm.com
Welcome To Visit Our Store:
On Alibaba: https://jinhuinongye.en.alibaba.com
On AliExpress: https://www.aliexpress.com/store/1504269
Company Product Website: