Prevention and treatment measures of lamb anemia
1. Feed nutrition should be comprehensive, add iron and other trace elements according to the normal amount, or feed deep non-polluting red clay to prevent iron deficiency anemia.
2. Use 4.5g of ferrous sulfate, 7.5g of copper sulfate, 45g of sugar, add 200ml of water and mix it evenly. Feed it between meals to facilitate the absorption of iron, but do not feed it at the same time with milk, because milk contains High phosphorus affects the absorption of iron.
3. Use 2 to 4 ml of 0.1% sodium selenite injection, subcutaneously, once a day for 1 week.
4. Supplement of vitamin B12, 5-10 ml each time, intramuscular injection, once every 2 to 3 days; supplement vitamin C, 50-100 mg each time, 3 times a day; supplement folic acid, 15-20 mg each time, 3 times a day.
1. Iron therapy. Inject preparations containing iron, selenium, and cobalt into the muscles of sick sheep for several days. You can also take ferrous sulfate pills, 10-20 pills each time, once a day for several days.
2. Chinese medicine therapy. Codonopsis, Atractylodes, Shenqu, Magnolia officinalis, Hawthorn, Poria, Rehmannia glutinosa, 30 grams each can be decocted once. Or use 50 grams of Angelica, 5 grams of Red Ginseng, 25 grams of Atractylodes macrocephala, 25 grams of Raw Rehmannia, and decoction at once. 50 grams of Caulis spatholobi can also be taken by decoction, 1 dose per day.
3. Diet therapy. Feed foods high in iron as early as possible. It can be fed to boiled egg yolks, starting with half an egg yolk a day, gradually increasing to one, and then feeding whole eggs or soy milk. Big lamb can be fed to wild vegetables, grass, soy milk, animal liver, etc. After the lamb touches the surface soil, there is no need to make up.
4. On-cause therapy. Anemia caused by roundworms and hookworms should be treated with deworming. Anemia caused by diseases such as chronic hepatitis or nephritis should be treated routinely for the primary disease.
For more farming information, please follow Sheep&Cattle Farming .
Welcome to GREAT FARM, if you have any questions, please leave a message and feel free to contact us.
Tel: +86 371 5517 0327
Phone/WhatApp: +86 181 3782 2989
Home page: https://www.great-farm.com
Welcome To Visit Our Store:
On Alibaba: https://jinhuinongye.en.alibaba.com
On AliExpress: https://www.aliexpress.com/store/1504269
Company Product Website: