Cattle farm efficiency method and disease prevention technology
How to feed beef cattle can make the beef cattle grow faster? This is also a problem that many breeding friends are concerned about. Based on years of breeding experience, I now give you the following breeding suggestions.
(1) House-fed beef cattle are generally fed twice a day, which is convenient for arrangement and management. However, studies have shown that increasing the number of feedings and prolonging the feeding time can increase the fat thickness of the ketone body and the body weight of the beef cattle, and reduce the lean meat of the ketone body. content.
(2) Add a certain amount of enzymes to the beef cattle diet. For example, ligninase or cellulase, no matter what kind of concentrate is fed to beef cattle, the flavor of beef cattle is slightly improved
(3) Poultry manure has a high protein content. After drying and disinfection, it can be used as feed for beef cattle.
(4) Rumenin is a commonly used feed additive for beef cattle. Supplementing 300KG per cow per day can regulate rumen fermentation and improve feed utilization. Since the rumen is not digested and absorbed, there is no residue in the beef cattle, which has no effect on the quality of the beef cattle.
(5) Barley and corn are the two main feeds for beef cattle. Under the same conditions as other feeds, barley fed has a slightly better flavor than corn fed beef cattle. However, this difference is small and has no obvious impact on consumer choice. The choice of feed is still based on local resources.
There are mainly suitable feed preparations. In a sense, solving the feed problem is equal to more than half of the successful breeding, and a balanced diet is the fundamental solution to the feed problem.
Disease prevention technology in cattle farms
1. The site selection and layout of cattle farms should be conducive to epidemic prevention. The cattle farm should choose a high dry, flat, and wide place, and the location should be 1,000 meters away from traffic arteries, hospitals, factories, and residential areas. Cattle farms should be fenced, production areas, offices, and living areas should be separated, and disinfection pools should be set up at the entrance of each area. Manure storage yards, sick cow houses, and veterinary rooms should be located 200 meters away from the cow shed in a remote place with a downwind direction to facilitate epidemic prevention and environmental hygiene.
2. Establish a disinfection system.
No foreign visitors are allowed to visit and enter the venue. High-concentration disinfectant should be kept in the disinfection tank at the entrance of the cattle farm and the entrance of each area, and should be replaced frequently. Workers entering the production area must change their clothes, hats, and shoes. They can only enter the site after 15 minutes of ultraviolet disinfection. All staff and vehicles in the field must pass through the disinfection pool. The cattle farm should be kept clean and hygienic frequently, free of odor and ammonia, ensure good ventilation, and disinfect once every 15 days. The cattle trough and utensils should be brushed and disinfected frequently. Dogs, cats, chickens, ducks and other livestock and poultry are prohibited in the cattle farm.
3. Formulate systematic quarantine, epidemic prevention, and deworming systems.
⑴ Quarantine: The cattle must be purchased from the non-epidemic area. The cattle must be quarantined by the local quarantine department before purchasing, and the quarantine certificate must be issued. The vehicle and carcass must be disinfected before entering the cattle farm. After 15 days of observation in the isolation house, it was confirmed that they were healthy and disease-free and then fed in groups.
⑵According to cattle immunization procedures, immunize reasonably and accurately.
⑶ Deworming. Combining local actual conditions, deworming should be carried out in a reasonable and timely manner. Generally, whole swarm deworming is carried out once in spring and autumn. Commonly used anthelmintic drugs are abamectin or ivermectin powder injections, and they are fed or injected according to instructions.
4. Harmless treatment of feces and dirt.
The feces and dirt of cattle contain a large number of germs and eggs, which are the main causes of various infectious diseases and parasitic diseases. Therefore, the feces and dirt should be concentrated and added with disinfectant to pile up and ferment, and kill pathogenic microorganisms and insects through high temperature. Eggs to effectively prevent the occurrence of various infectious diseases and parasitic diseases.
5. Anti-rat, anti-mosquito and fly.
Blood-sucking insects such as mosquitoes and flies are the vectors of infectious diseases. Therefore, the cow barn should be sprayed with Hypojong drugs every week to eliminate mosquitoes and flies, eliminate mice, cut off the transmission route, and ensure the normal growth of the cattle herd.
Doing the above-mentioned disease prevention measures on cattle farms can prevent most of the diseases of beef cattle. I hope that the knowledge of Dahan cattle breeding base can help everyone to better raise beef cattle!
For more farming information, please follow Sheep&Cattle Farming .
Welcome to GREAT FARM, if you have any questions, please leave a message and feel free to contact us.
Tel: +86 371 5517 0327
Phone/WhatApp: +86 181 3782 2989
Home page: https://www.great-farm.com
Welcome To Visit Our Store:
On Alibaba: https://jinhuinongye.en.alibaba.com
On AliExpress: https://www.aliexpress.com/store/1504269
Company Product Website: