Key points of sheep disease prevention and control
The production area is strictly separated from the office area. There is a disinfection tank at the entrance and the entrance of the production area. The liquid medicine is changed frequently to maintain an effective concentration. All vehicles and personnel must pass through the disinfection tank. The house is kept clean and well ventilated. Sheep stalls should be disinfected regularly, and flame disinfection should be carried out before and after entering the delivery room. After the transfer or the slaughter, the entire sheep house and utensils are thoroughly disinfected.
2. Establish a systematic epidemic prevention system
Explore the flock every morning and evening, and solve the problem in time. Introduced breeding sheep must be carefully quarantined, quarantined for observation, and regrouped without disease. Irrelevant personnel are not allowed to enter the site. Workers must change their work clothes when entering the production area. The utensils and equipment in the sheep house must not be used interchangeably. In accordance with the immunization program, regular immunization, focusing on vaccines such as foot-and-mouth disease, infectious pleuropneumonia, sudden jaundice, fast disease, enterotoxemia, lamb dysentery, sheep pox, and aphthous ulcers.
3. Develop a perfect deworming system
Lambs are dewormed once a month after weaning and every three months thereafter. Medicated bath once a year in May and August. Put in a sufficient dose and change the medicine regularly to prevent the parasites from developing resistance. Pregnant animals are given 2/3 of the normal value.
In addition to preventive deworming, environmental sanitation must be done well, and feces must be concentrated and fermented.
4. Commonly used vaccine immunization methods for sheep:
(1) Sheep multiple vaccines prevent rapid epidemics, sudden sniper, enterotoxemia, lamb dysentery and black plague. Small and small sheep are injected subcutaneously with 5 ml, once every six months. Store in a cool and dark place at 2～15℃.
(2) Foot-and-mouth disease vaccine is injected intramuscularly, 1 ml for sheep and 0.5 ml for lamb, valid for 1 to 6 months.
(3) Brucella vaccine. Except for lambs, pregnant sheep, and sick sheep that are not injected within 3 months, other sheep will be injected intramuscularly with 1 ml, valid for 1 year.
(4) Sheeppox vaccine is injected intracutaneously on the inner side of the tail root or the inner thigh. Indicate the first portion according to the bottle label, dilute with normal saline to 0.5ml per head, regardless of the size of the sheep, 0.5ml per head.
For more farming information, please follow Sheep&Cattle Farming .
Welcome to GREAT FARM, if you have any questions, please leave a message and feel free to contact us.
Tel: +86 371 5517 0327
Phone/WhatApp: +86 181 3782 2989
Home page: https://www.great-farm.com
Welcome To Visit Our Store:
On Alibaba: https://jinhuinongye.en.alibaba.com
On AliExpress: https://www.aliexpress.com/store/1504269
Company Product Website: